Friday, December 14, 2007

Plastic Purse made from box

Nicole Heady is my idol! lol. She keeps coming up with the coolest ideas every month and I don't know how she does it! If I could have half of her creativity, I'd be in heaven. Yesterday on her blog http://nicholeheady.typepad.com/capture_the_moment/2007/12/2-1.html she showed us how to make a cute little purse using the plastic gift boxes for cards that they sell at Papertrey. Well since I don't have any of those boxes, I decided to try using the plastic boxes that PaperTrey packages their stamp sets in (I knew I was saving them for a good reason!). It's so easy to make these purses. All you do is cut the box in half, and then line the inside with decorative paper. I added a flap to my purse but you wouldn't need to. Then I just used ribbon for my handle. I punched a hole on each side of the purse, threaded my ribbon through, and tied a knot. This purse will be so fun to slip a gift card into or another small gift. Here is a full view of the purse.

And here is a close up of the purse.

5 comments:

Plastic Cards said...

Thanks for the sharing such a useful information about to the Plastic gift and Plastic Purse made from boxes.The use of plastic purse is more frequently in all over the world.

Plastic Card said...

Hi,
Thanks for giving me such type of useful information Plastic Gift Cards. Now a days it has became a wonderful resource of plastic cards.

Plastic Crad said...

Thanks for sharing more usable information with us.

plastic card said...

I think. People are very commonly using of Plastic cards from last few years. People are take this as their living standard. In future this will be an important part for their living.

Ali said...

I think. People are commonly using of Plastic cards from last few years especially credit cards that's why the value of card is increase.

Plastic Card