Sunday, December 2, 2007

Christmas gift bag


Today I wanted to share a plain white gift bag that I spruced up a bit. All I did was take 3 cooridinating background papers, tear the top edge of each one, and layer them onto the bag. Then I took matching ribbon to tie the bag shut. Inside I put some fun lotions and bubble baths and had it as a door price at a candle party that I hosted.
Wanna know how I decided who got the gift? Well if you look at the post below this one, you will see a candy wrapped in a decorated christmas label. I put that, along with undecorated ones, in a candy dish and set them out at my party for the guests. The one who picked the decorated one won the gift! It was pretty fun waiting for someone to pick the decorated one...it was ALMOST the last one picked!

No comments: