Monday, September 24, 2007

Gotta love tins!



Today I thought I would share a picture of my latest online purchase - TINS! Are these not the coolest things or what? As you can see in the photo, the tea tin has a cover with a seal so that nothing will spill out. I can think of so many things to put in the tea tins. Besides the normal tea, hot chocolate, or flavored coffee mixes, I'm thinking of things like Puppy Chow, Gorp Mix, Chex Mix, a stack of homemade cookies, homemade fudge or caramels. How about bath salts with a nice shell as the scoop? If you have an idea, please share it with me!

Now onto the little tin box with the clear cover. I bought these to put Hershey Nuggets in - a dozen fit perfectly in this box! I'm sure I will come up with other things to put in these tins as they are so cute!

Thanks to Gingerstamp, owner of Gingerwood http://www.gingerstamp.com/ telling me where to buy these for cheap, I have been able to buy the tin box for only 80 cents each, and the tea tins for only 98 cents! I purchased them from "Specialty Bottles" https://www.specialtybottle.com/index.asp?PageAction=Custom&ID=33 Great service and very fast shipping!

1 comment:

Nana Bluebird aka Kathy Aho said...

....love your blog Shellie!
Rock from Mncrafters