Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Envelope and Card with no stamping...

(envelope)

(card)
Today I thought I would share a 1st b-day card, with matching envelope, that I made for a special little boy. They were both made using DCWV papers. The packs that I used to make the card were "Nana's Kids"background papers and the Spring solids. I just love the DCWV paper packs - lots of nice papers for a reasonable price, especially when JoAnn Fabrics has them for 40% off. There is the cutest alphabet background paper in the Nana's Kids pack and I thought it would be cute to cut out the blocks to spell his name. Then I took cooridinating paper to make the cards bottom border. That is one of the nice things with DCWV paper packs, the papers all cooridinate.
The envelope was made using coordinating paper from the same pack as the card.
I think it turned out really cute and was so fast and easy to make - that's the best part!
http://www.diecutswithaview.com/ check it out if you have never seen the DCWV paper.


No comments: