Wednesday, September 26, 2007

further testing shows...

NOTE: Yesterday I sent an email to clearsnap to ask them about this issue - I will let you know what they say should they get back to me.
It was suggested that maybe the pigments in each of these colors had settled to the bottom of the pads, and to rub the pads with the back of a spoon to bring the pigments back to the pads surface. I went one step further and actually re-inked each of my pads. These are the results. The squiggly line was done by dipping a paint brush into the ink itself, and the flower was done by inking it from the freshly inked pad. I do not see any drastic change - do you?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for testing this. I would have thought the color "bisque" would be so different from the others based on what bisque really is.

"T" Van Hoecke said...

I remember I used to think the same thing back when I was stamping.