Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I broke my crop-a-dile!

I haven't used my cropidle more than maybe 10 times. Last night I wanted to add some holes to a thin leather dog collar. I tried punching through it with the large hole first and snap!...it broke it into 2 pieces (shown in picture below)


Since it was broke, I thought I'd might as well try the smaller hole and crack...it broke, but not completly off. (Shown in picture below)



Now this makes me one unhappy person! It states right in their directions that it is ideal for paper, tin, fabric, LEATHER, chipwood, wood, plastic, acrylic, and poly!

* UPDATE: I contacted customer service and they said they would mail me a replacement crop-a-dile. Now that's awesome service!

1 comment:

Nana Bluebird aka Kathy Aho said...

email them and send a link to the pics here and I bet you get a new one! That is too bad it broke like that. Usually they are great products.