Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Christmas presents in October

I'm starting to think about Christmas Presents a bit earlier than normal. I've decided to knit hats for my Daycare children this year. This is the first of 8 that I need to make. This one will be what I'm making for the 3 little girls ages 6 months - 14 months. In the photo it looks as if my rows do not line up, in reality they do. I think it's because of the fact that the hat is down flat on the table so it puckered a bit, and because of the pattern of the yarn. I will be giving the children their hats along with some sort of handmade ornament that I will make for them. Enjoy your day!!!


2 comments:

zakkalife said...

Hi Shellie,

I didn't see a email address so here's the information regarding the candy cane cozy.

It's the same yarn to make dish cloths with, 100% cotton. I used the mattress stitch for the seam. Hope this helps.

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.

jessica

Anonymous said...

Beautiful hat Shellie! I used this yarn to make crocheted baby doll blankets about 15 years ago for my nieces. These hats are soooo cute! Your daycare kids are very lucky!

Lori Wald