Saturday, January 5, 2008

A little birdie...


I got this card design layout after seeing a card that Lauren Meader made. The stamp is from the set "feather flourish" by Stampendous. I designed the phrase on my computer and then cut it out using my CM circle cutter. The layer behind it was made using my marvy punch. I left the inside blank so that I can use it for any occasion. Just a few ideas would be ...that you are expecting. ....that it's your b-day. ...that you got accepted into college. ...that you passed your drivers test. ...that you got engaged. And the list goes on and on!

1 comment:

Jules said...

Hi just found you from the Bitching site, our craft rooms are listed together haha!!! I love this card! I almost bought these and the mokey set on your last post, but I just had too many to choose from! LOL
Take care!