Monday, November 26, 2007

Organized craft room - finally!

I was finally able to get my craft room organized to my liking. This actually happened a couple of weeks ago but my camera died and I wasn't able to take a picture. I now have a new camera and can share again!

This picture shows my work table (on the left) and my die cutting table (on the right). It also shows the shelving that was already there when we bought the house 1.5 years ago.
On the wall to the right of my work table is my wall of embellishments and 12x12 papers.
This picture shows the area behind my work table.
My MIL painted these birds a few years ago. There are a total of 8 and I have them hanging on my craft room walls. She was going to throw them out and thankfully I was there to rescue them! I think they are so fun and cute and really adds playfulness to my room.
In this last picture you are looking into my room through my door. The antique dresser in the left of the picture holds all of my misc. things to alter, envelopes, etc, etc, etc.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

What a wonderful space. Your room looks fantastic!

Nana Bluebird aka Kathy Aho said...

Good job!! And I love the bird paintings. Glad you rescued them. :)
Rockester

Nana Bluebird aka Kathy Aho said...

Good job!! And I love the bird paintings. Glad you rescued them. :)
Rockester