Monday, November 12, 2007

Flower Card

Thanks to an Anne who posted this question on the PaperTrey ink forum "Anybody make a flower using Take a Bough?" I came up with this card. The petals were made using the solid tear shaped x-mas ornament from PaperTrey ink. I just stamped it in fours, and then again in fours overlapping the first set. I like how it made a darker shade of pink where the petals overlap. Then for the center of the flower, I used a round x-mas ornament, again from Papertrey ink. The stem is a stitching stamp from a set called "hanging by a thread" by Technique Tuesday. I love how you can manipulate clear stamps to curve. The stitched leaves were from a small set by Autumn Leaves. The Just Because stamps are by PaperTrey ink and the set is called "Paper Trey".

1 comment:

Jackie said...

That is just adorable! I don't have that set...yet...but it's good to have more examples of what you can do with it. Thanks for sharing!