Friday, February 8, 2008

reasons for reading my blog...

I am always curious as to what things make people want to come back to blogs. So I'm asking my readers what it is that keeps you coming back to my blog.

Is it:
#1. You know who I am and want to see what I'm up to?
#2. You came across my blog and like looking at my crafty things?
#3. You come here only in hopes that you will find that I'm giving blog candy away?
#4. You have no idea what makes you come back again and again.
#5. This is the first time you've visited my blog, but you like what you see and will visit again.
#6. This is the first time you've visited my blog, and you don't think you will be back.....(please tell me why?).

Also, If you have any suggestions for my blog, feel free to tell me about them.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

do you want us to reply here? :)

my reason is because I love you and love to see what you make!

: )
~Jody

Mary I said...

This is my first time on your blog. I got the link from the PTI forum. I'll definitely come back and check out your latest projects.

Anonymous said...

I belong to the same yahoo group as you, mn crafters, and I love seeing what you create. You are totally inspiring!!!!